12 Requirements of PCI Compliance
1. Install & maintain a firewall configuration to accurately protect cardholder data
2. Do not use vendor supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
3. Protect stored cardholder data
4. Ensure encryption of cardholder data transmissions across open, public networks
5. Use and regularly update anti-virus software
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
7. Restrict access to cardholder data to need-to-know personnel only
8. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data
10. Track and monitor all access to computer/network resources and cardholder data
11. Regularly test security systems and processes
12. Maintain a company policy that addresses information security
We offer a partnership to assist you with every step of ensuring your business is protected and will guide you through the confusion of PCI DSS compliance standards.
Building and maintaining a secure network Protecting cardholder data
Maintaining a risk management program
Implementing strong access control measures Regularly monitoring and testing your network
Completing the SQA Configuring quarterly scans Staff training on PCI compliance
PCI EZ is your solution to the nightmare of PCI DSS standards.
We understand your needs and will ensure you are fully compliant.